No Bake Cheesecake with Sugar cookie Crust
I have been researching some low sugar healthier receipes online on pinterest for kids and came across a blog called withsaltandwit . This is a very easy one ! so Here you go
- 2 cups sugar cookies, ground
- 3 Tbsp butter, melted
- 1 (8 oz) package low fat greek yogurt cream cheese (or low far cream cheese), softened
- ¼ cup baking stevia
- 1 cup non fat plain greek yogurt
- 1 tsp butter extract
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 2-3 drops red food coloring
- 1 (8 oz) container whipped topping, thawed (I used TruWhip)
- Sprinkles, to garnish
- Additional whipped topping, for vanish
- In a medium bowl mix ground sugar cookies and butter until crumbly. Divide between 8 containers., about 2 heaping tablespoons into each.
- In a large bowl, mix cream cheese and baking stevia until well blended. Add yogurt, extracts and red food coloring. Mix well. Fold in whipped topping.
- Add cheesecake filling by spooning or piping into the 8 containers.
- Serve immediately or refrigerate cheesecakes until ready to serve.
- To serve, add more whipped topping, if desired and add sprinkles.
Presto and its done ! I will create a board on pinterest for more recipes to follow.